the planning was done, then it was ordered and finally delivered ..
As seen in part one it was a tricky (not to say devilish design*).
I found a very nice guy who builds the cabinets (basically orders the cut-out parts and accessories, then assembles them), and we got along pretty nice.
He finished building the furniture and we spend half the day on saturday with the assembly.
Luckily I had a very precise leveling device (like this one) from work, so the assembly was pretty easy. Just the gas line (which I'm not allowed to ban inside the wall) provided some problems.
Footnote: * check the URL ;)